Monday, March 9, 2009

Insomnia Sucks. Big Time.

So it's 4:31 in the morning and I have to wake up at 10 tomorrow morning ahh! So I try to read Rebecca, which I love. And by the way it sort of ties into something I'm writing now with the essence of someone who's dead still in the house. Ghosts and such. 

But I digress.

So then I attempt slumber for about 30 minutes, and realize it's not gonna happen anytime soon. As I'm lying down, my mind keeps flitting back to the summer, and the pieces it was composed of. So much happened and I felt so many different emotions- some new, some old. And I'm not sure how much I've grown since then, if at all.

I feel like you never realize it when you're growing up until you look back several years in he past. Then you might see it- a bit. 

I also feel like Enid from Ghost World for several reasons. I've felt like this since Wed. when I watched Ghost World after forgetting about its complete amazingness. 

I honestly don't feel tired at all. This is complete nonsense. I feel like I could run a few miles right now, I'm THAT energetic. So not cool. And so uncalled for.

Dear Brain,

Will you shut up? I need to go to sleep.

K thanks,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment