Thursday, March 19, 2009

Avoiding History Outlines Can Be Fun

So despite being John McCain's daughter, Meghan McCain and I actually have a lot in common and yes, one of these similarities includes our name. We both support gay marriage, believe the republican party is full of too many traditional ideas, believe in stem-cell research, the importance of the internet and we both passionately DESPISE Ann Coulter. For many of these reasons, I have been following her blog on The Daily Beast http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2009-03-09/my-beef-with-ann-coulter/.

Despite being a democrat myself, I find her blog highly entertaining, intelligent and witty. And I wish more people could understand that when it comes down to it, we shouldn't assume that just because ones a democrat, republican or in any other type of party that they fit the typical mold of that party. If a typical mold in reality does even exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment