Monday, February 9, 2009

Well I'm finally feeling normal again and who knows why? I guess you just have to except the fact that you go through stages of highs and lows and this time the low didn't last too long, luckily.

I'm excited for this weekend. My friend Kristen is coming down from Potsdam and I can't wait for her to meet my awesome friends and see my equally awesome apartment. And I can't wait to celebrate anti-valentines day and get drunk and just feel like your average college student. Who knows she's surrounded by people who care about her and always feels like she can be herself around them. I like not trying to prove myself to anyone. And I like not having any intention of being anyone than who I want to be : ) I know I'm being corny, but that's what happens when you're legitimately happy I guess. 

And now I must go and study for film. But I don't mind really because I find the cinematography chapter fascinating. It made me realize how much I really want to be a cinematographer one day, despite being a female and recognizing that the film industry is highly sexist.

Also, my roommate just made exquisite chocolate chip cookies. Maybe I will get used to having two roommates and start popping out of my bedroom once in a while so they don't think I'm socially inept (which I am, but that's besides the point). 

1 comment: