Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Musings

Some crazy man kept on offering his seat to people standing in the subway. It was a little too polite. He kept calling the females "Mam" and the men "Sir". 

Or maybe he wasn't crazy and just legitimately polite and we're the crazy jaded rude ones. Who knows.

Also spotted: an Amy Winehouse lookalike on 14th and 5th. She had the hair, the clothes, even the piercing above the lip. The only thing missing was the crack pipe. Seriously. 

Nothing too exciting happened at school today. I don't particularly like Tuesdays or Fridays because I only get to see my friends for umm, 15 minutes? Not cool. But my English class was cancelled, which I guess is pretty cool considering I didn't finish Frankenstein (yes I read sparknotes but then I felt guilty and wanted to finish the whole book. I only got up to chapter 22). I feel kind of bad about not liking Frankenstein honestly. I love the whole concept of the tragic hero and how the monster has redeeming qualities. But for some reason I can't finish it!

What's wrong with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment