Sunday, July 12, 2009

Where to start? It's been over a month now since my last post. I'd like to try and explain what my mind's been through in the past month, but every time I write something it comes out sounding like the voiceover to a bad screenplay. And then I cringe, highlight and violently press DELETE. 

Lets just say I'm better now. My mind's focused mainly on my writing and what my plans are going to be for the night. And egypt. I'm planning on going to Egypt in January with my Mom. How exciting! But since I'm the only child out of my immediate family who's ever been out of the country, I thought it was only fair that I pay for at least my ticket (over $1000!!!) and some other smaller expenses. But I've always been fairly descent at saving up my money, and this will only motivate me to work. And as another plus, I will always have something uplifting to think about at work while I'm daydreaming instead of helping out customers. Which is a frequent occurrence. 

The past 12 days of officially residing in Long Beach again have been filled with numerous parties, bridgeview lovin, 4 hour filmmaking conversations, beach bummin it, late night car rides to the Witches Brew and The Cup and Irish boys. Gotta love those accents!

No comments:

Post a Comment