Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Procrastination

Usually I LOVE studying for my film quizzes because I find the material so fascinating. But I can't do it right now. I mean, I read the chapter and all but i haven't started studying for my quiz, as in compiling together a bunch of terms/definitions on a piece of looseleaf paper. There's just SO MUCh on my mind, most of them lovely thoughts. Like Topshop opening tomorrow OMG. I've literally been waiting for this day since the 9th grade, when I first started reading vogue/teen vogue and all of their magnificent articles on topshop's amazingness. PLUS I have a gift card that could potentially hold $500 for me to spend on clothing. But more likely than not, it holds the minimum of $5 but I'll just have to wait and see tomorrow how much I have to spend. Not that having only $5 would prevent me from spending more than I can afford.
 
Wish List:
1) A pretty flirty skirt
2) Skinny Skinny Jeans
3) Some inexpensive Jewelry

I am not allowing myself to go into the Shoe Lounge. Last time I impulsively bought shoes I realized a few hours later that I couldn't quite wear them with anything in my wardrobe. And pointlessly made people in H&M think David was a transvestite because he held my shoes for a half hour while I tried to find an ATM on Lexington and 59th. 

Topshop here we comeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment